Do you feel you really know yourself? Have you spent time in reflection considering what it is you truly want out of this one, wild and precious life on Planet Earth? When asked what you desire, how you want to feel, what lights you up – do you answer “I don’t know” or become fearful? It’s okay! This is all a journey. Living life on auto-pilot, disconnected from your dreams and your true inner self leads to depression and feeling out of alignment. Time spent with a journal is one of the best practices that will pull the truth out of you, guiding you to where you really want to go and want you really want to do. Here are 20 Journal Prompts for a Deeper Connection to Self plus I’ve included a downloadable PDF for you.
— grab your journal, friends
1. When I wake up in the morning, how do I most want to feel?
2. What does my ideal day look like?
3. What do I need more of in my life?
4. What do I really need to let go of in my life?
5. What self limiting beliefs are stopping me from pursuing my dream life?
6. What is success to me?
7. What brings me joy?
8. What am I grateful for right now?
9. What do I most need to heal right now?
10. What do I love about myself?
get deep, let the words flow —
11. If I could make a living doing anything I wanted, what would that be?
12. What do I need to forgive myself for?
13. What would I do if I wasn’t afraid of failing?
14. How can I add more fun into my everyday life?
15. How have I been sabotaging myself from reaching my goals?
16. What lights me up and makes me feel powerful and alive?
17. How can I add more value to the world?
18. How can I show myself more love and kindness?
19. How can I connect deeper with the Universe?
20. What are the three most important feelings I desire to feel everyday?
These journal prompts are a fantastic starting point to creating the reality you desire. Spend some time in a quiet space and really let the answers pour out of you. No one else will see these. But the answers will give you an idea of your next steps. Create the life you are aligned with, the life you love, the life that makes you excited to get out of bed in the morning for.
It’s all up to you.