What’s better than warm, freshly baked muffins? Maybe ones that are whipped together in 10 minutes and take only 20 to bake? These Banana Raspberry Muffins are incredibly easy and quick to make. So easy, you’ll be baking these every week. And why not? They’re healthy, moist and make a great afternoon snack.
I’ve experimented with a lot of different vegan muffin recipes over the last little while. And while I do love trying out different recipes, I stick with ones that are easy and require simple ingredients. Sometimes, there’s too many different flour options, to many sweeteners and on and on.
But not here. Minimally sweetened. Simple flour. 10 ingredients.
Read on for the recipe for Banana Raspberry Muffins!
Banana Raspberry Muffins
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 6 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- sprinkle salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup plant milk I used cashew
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350° and spray muffin tins with a cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mash bananas.
- Add in remaining wet ingredients to bananas.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry and mix until combined.
- Stir in raspberries.
- Portion into muffin tins.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Let cool.
Okay, heading off to make a batch of these bad boys right now. Hope you enjoy!