I like food in bowls. It makes it more fun, wouldn’t you agree? I think it also makes it easier: toss everything into a bowl and there ya go. This Tofu Sushi Bowl is beyond tasty. Everything you love about sushi, in one delicious bowl.
Bowl meals are also really easy to customize. For a Tofu Sushi Bowl, try out some different ingredients that you’d normally love in sushi rolls. I really like a base of rice with cucumber, carrot, avocado and of course tofu. Then all it takes is a drizzle of soy sauce and maybe some hot sauce as well.
Try out some of your favourite ingredients and see what you come up with!
Tofu Sushi Bowl Recipe
- white rice
- crispy tofu
- soy sauce low sodium
- hot sauce Frank’s
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- While rice is cooking, prepare the crispy tofu (recipe linked in blog post).
- Prepare and cut your cucumber, carrot and avocado into matchsticks.
- Build your bowl. Begin with rice on the bottom. Then add toppings.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and hot sauce if desired.